Re: [Harp-L] Update...Lone Wolf Harp Attack at IBC

It was truly my biggest disappointment of the IBC this year when I showed up for Bobby's slot and he had gone on early and just finished playing. I missed him the first day because he was directly opposite one of the acts that our blues society sent down and I had an obligation to support. I did see him the prior year and he was fantastic! So a bummer, because I'm sure he's even better now. Such is the IBC.

I was kind of surprised at the harmonica award though. Sure, the guy in AWEK was good, I stopped by for some of their set but it didn't hold my attention for too long (mainly because there were so many I wanted to check out). I did see Carlos del Junco's full set and Aki Kumar with Tip of the Top, and have to say I was pretty blown away by the raw skill and technique of those two.

Bill