Congrats again Bobby.

Denny
Centerville, OH

On Feb 6, 2011, at 11:47 AM, Bobby BlackHat wrote:

Recording was allowed but Bill is right on about the challenge of doing so. Lots of people on the move all the time and the start times varied as the event progressed. Bill thanks for stopping by Wet Willies to say hello.
------Original Message------
From: Bill Hines
Sender: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Update...Lone Wolf Harp Attack at IBC
Sent: Feb 6, 2011 11:15 AM

"Two posts about IBC in one night. Anyone happen to record the sets
mentioned in these posts? "

I wanted to, but the logistics of IBC don't favor recording. First,
every venue is very packed and there are few places where you could set
up the gear. Second, there is a *lot* of moving from venue to venue
approx every 20 minutes, so it's pretty fast paced. Third, don't even
know if it's allowed or what.

Stephane Bertolino won the first ever Best Harmonica Player Award
presented by Lee Oskar. Stephane is in the French band AWEK, sponsored
by Blues Sur Seine.

The Solo/Duo 1st Place: George Schroeter & Marc Breitfelder, from
Germany. Marc won silvers at the world harmonica championships twice,
according to his bio.

Bill Hines