[Harp-L] Update...Lone Wolf Harp Attack at IBC

Well, as I recently posted, I did indeed use the Lone Wolf Harp Attack
rather than an amp while I was at the IBC.   I went into the PA via direct
box with no other effects with a EV 630 mic.  Wow, the results were
fantastic and caught the attention of fellow harp players.   It easily fit
in my harp case and was very easy to set up.   I highly recommend that you
add this piece of gear to your arsenal.