[Harp-L] more on quoting/follow up

Having just now seen the released held postsshow up on the list  I can
offer one more insight on posting and getting your post to the list post
haste.  Use plain text.  All 8 held posts from yesterday's queue would
have posted normally if they had been plain text.  While we de-mime posts
stripping out the html formatting before they get sent out to subscribers
we run the size limit filter first so all that extra formatting bulks up a
post to way beyond 15 kb even though the actual de-mimed post usually ends
up well below the size limit.  harp-l-listowner