[Harp-L] Sale of NOS MC-151 elements.....

After long consideration, I have decided to sell a small sampling of new-old-stock (NOS) microphone elements that I have in my keeping.  At the present time I have decided to release six NOS MC-151 elements I purchased seven years ago from Astatic and have kept in perfect storage conditions.  The price is $160 each, limit one to customer. Anything left unsold will be auctioned off on ebay.  Please contact me off list if you would like to purchase one of these incredibly rare pieces, for shipping cost, etc.  Money Orders only.    Thanks.....TOM ELLIS/Tom's Mics