[Harp-L] Re: Amazing Grace on LeGato Chromatic

Hey Gary, nice job!   I know that's a self-tuned LeGato chomatic
you're playing.   Which model is that?  I heard a bit of bending
(perhaps unintentional?) going on.    But yours is a good example of
how some melodies can actually be quite easy to play on the pentatonic
scale based LeGato harp, (or also on Fourkey for that matter.)

The main drawback of Fourkey diatonic is it's short range.   The 12+
holes on a chromatic harp can help bring back some of that lost range.
   But if you want to retain the feel of a dual-cell diatonic,  I
think the best option is to customize a Marine Band 365.   Roger M. in
Chicago has a Fourkey 365 from the now defunct Harponline that plays
wonderfully.   And I have my own Fourkey 365 being crafted by Pat
Missin right now.   I'll post more about it as soon as it arrives but
I'm hopeful it will be the "Ultimate Fourkey"!