Re: [Harp-L] update

I'm on a long tour with Hot Tuna and Jim Lauderdale and my Cruncher cuts through with great tone every night. The Cruncher rules!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: SONNYTONE@xxxxxxx
Sender: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 13:44:11
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] update

Hi everyone, just a brief summary on how the conversions are going and
their results, which by the end of the week I hope to be announcing a new and
well heard of endorser...John Nemeth was hesitant to do the upgrade as he
was  loving the Cruncher and played it for six months straight, which for him
is a  big change, he liked using different amps. For his latest review I
will copy  down some of the conversation we had and post it on the website next
to  him, I want to do this by the rules. Charlie Musselwhite will be
upgrading  in March as he is now on the road so will keep you updated, he will
most likely  post his own words.. Greg Heumann has been a converter and a big
help. Anyone on  the west coast can just use Val amplification or Greg,
depending on where you  are.

I have been giving Skype lessons , my skype name is sonnytone   l  will add
you to my contact list, we can work it out from there or give a call so  I
can listen to what I will be working with, I like to make a plan.. All  have
gone well, and depending on the person we generally can connect every  3
months or so. Charges are usually $90 for a ninety minute  session. All styles
can be approached.

The Avenger and Super Cruncher are dong very well thanks to wonderful
people who come prepared and know what they want after doing their research. I
am still in production with the Cruncher, as all my amps can generally leave
the  shop within 3 - 4 days after receiving payment.

I am working with a very popular endorser to help me to work on and get
started on the big seminar I would like to propose. A full 4 - 6  hours hours
of Sonny Terry, 2 - 4 hours of Chicago blues, then best case  scenario would
be to perform with the local band.. Thank you all for your  personal
emails, I will be performing more videos this week focusing on free  form Chicago
playing to Sonny Terry's style, breaking it down in pieces... There  is a
way to do conference calls however I can work so much over the small screen
one on one. The best possible scenario is to have you bring the main amp you
are  using. I would open to having 8 - 10 people at my house where the amps
are here  already and focus it on whatever you want it to be on....''
Thank you all for the strength and prayers you have passed my way.
Respectfully, Gary Sonny Jr. Onofrio...... Phone 203-230-8839, Email:
_Sonnytone@xxxxxxxx (mailto:Sonnytone@xxxxxxx)     " I  know the sun's gonna shine in my
back door someday...