[Harp-L] Little Walter Podcast

Hey everyone, I haven't been posting much lately, but I wanted to share a personal project that might interest the list members. I recently started a podcast about introducing my friends/listeners to music they probably don't know well (alternating episodes have my friends playing music that I don't know well). Little Walter was sure to come up at some point:

http://www.crosstawk.com/newbusiness/category/discover-music-project

I don't claim to be a scholar on Walter's music or life, but reckon I know more than the average (non-harp-playing) person. Much of the info I mention in the show has been accumulating over the years from Harp-L and the Blues with a Feeling book. So yeah, this episode won't be very educational for most of you, but you might like it anyway. It's really intended for people who know very little about Little Walter, harmonica, or the blues in general. Hopefully I'm able to turn at least a few people onto this music so they will seek out even more of it. If you have any feedback on the show, I'd love to hear it (offlist, please). You can subscribe to get other episodes by searching for "Discover Music Project" in iTunes, or use this RSS feed:

http://crosstawk.squarespace.com/storage/dmp.xml

--
Jonathan Metts