[Harp-L] Posting & harp-l problems in general

Harp-l is an excellent forum, to my mind the best. I go on most days. Many famous players weigh in, a capable and fair minded moderator is on hand.

I post by sending emails (like this), I go to groups.yahoo.com to follow the forum (it's listed under harp-l-archives)

It would be great if harp-l had a Web interface. There is a free industry standard for forums, to see how it looks visit http://forum.melodeon.net/index.php?action=forum Amongst many desirable characteristics, it it dead easy to follow threads, and look through archives.

However migrating harp-l to this would be challenging and time-consuming. I can't see anyone volunteering (I'm not), not should anyone be expected to. Least of all our moderator, who provides a great (free) service to the community.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com