[Harp-L] RE: seeking plush amp handle

I am a leathercraftsman and have made several handles for myself. Since I don't know exactly what you are looking for, I don't know that I can make one for you, but I know that most standard "vintage" leather handles are uncomfortable and I have worked with them to round "sharp" corners and made them much better. I also have a supplier that sells a leather handle that will replace the vintage Fender type leather ones, that is much higher quality, and comes in brown, black and white, though it doesn't have hardware with it. When I used one, I worked it a bit to make it more comfortable to hold and it's pretty nice. If you email me with exactly what you'd like, I can likely come up with something for you.
Lare Sattler    The Little Chicago Band     Canton, Ohio