Re: [Harp-L] Any "Open mics" or "Jams" in Johannesburg?
- To: MundHarp@xxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Any "Open mics" or "Jams" in Johannesburg?
- From: Bill Hines <billhines4@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 22:19:56 -0500
- Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=gb8n8C1I2wUpORGg2gB1k/fBTPco39ZpAyFc398aDEw=; b=o4QRgAMFiyRB+FsrUfyevkgtYFLtR8md3xkIzDzdLqSs7O+8L+ZWA1FU1i0RzKKwXD ABbkk2o/XlmF5EfLdya059F+wb17XoGYbZVepBp55NzovlKzxjPGKPMI6ehsNcnHNAM8 9VlXiouQIF0sgGSWXR76tIMasVoGkmIq61myU=
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
There's place called the Blues Room in Sandton but check before you go as
they are only open certain nights, if at all any more. I went and it was
closed but it looked like a pretty cool place. It was a Tues night though,
so maybe they are only open on weekends. ask your concierge at your hotel
to check the hours if you are at a hotel. Bill Hines
On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 12:19 PM, <MundHarp@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I came to South Africa to play some music... But sadly it all seems to have
> fallen through.
> So. I simply want to play my harmonica.
> Anyone know any musicians/jams/bands that might want to play some music
> with John "Whiteboy" Walden?
> I'm in Johannesburg South Africa just now, but I have WINGS! <grin>
> _http://johnwalden.freevar.com_ (http://johnwalden.freevar.com)
> _www.johnwalden.com_ (http://www.johnwalden.com)
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and