Re: [Harp-L] Any "Open mics" or "Jams" in Johannesburg?

There's place called the Blues Room in Sandton but check before you go as
they are only open certain nights, if at all any more. I went and it was
closed but it looked like a pretty cool place. It was a Tues night though,
so maybe they are only open on weekends. ask your concierge at your hotel
to check the hours if you are at a hotel. Bill Hines