[Harp-L] H.E.L.P. - Harmonica Exercise for Lung Program
- To: Harp-L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] H.E.L.P. - Harmonica Exercise for Lung Program
- From: George Miklas <harmonicat@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 12:42:50 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=LNHezXHJlN7AAx4S4LOBMPIrizonKSmYp0DruyOw4Ec=; b=Uey5OhMm/7FpbhFT6lQNTel+Z3xVH54J/bbh9yej8N4EubvMtv+4102ai7P7rHWtZz HLRcRHXKBzznklsgJAF95rZoV+S9+uoBj560Gr5qnl72j28lInGiShUJB34u2zeNRfAC E1x5Hc2sXurik5lwcywe1Wx6kvyVFQVRQGRu4=
*Do you know someone who has been diagnosed with a respiratory, pulmonary,
or cardiac illness?
Someone who is chronically out of breath?
Aerobic exercise does NOT exercise the lungs. The lungs are exercised only
by extraordinary means.*
CLICK HERE TO VIEW
This video introduces an extraordinary program which will slow down, and
may very well even reverse, the natural aging effects upon the lungs.
This is not music therapy in the traditional sense. Rather it is
respiratory / pulmonary rehabilitation, with some of the same elements and
benefits as music therapy.
George Miklas is available to schedule H.E.L.P. seminars for medical
professionals, healthcare providers, care givers, small groups and
individuals in Western Pennsylvania, Northeastern Ohio, the upper panhandle
region of West Virginia, and beyond.
Research and Study by Dr. John P. Schaman, M.D <http://harmonicaMD.com/>.,
Ontario Aerobics Centre, Breslau, ONT, CANADA
harmonicaMD is manufactured by C.A.Seydel-Söhne <http://www.seydel1847.de/>,
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and