 From: Stephen Jennings <harpfixer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 4:08 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Voice-leading on the 48 chord harmonica

Compliments of the season to all here!!

Anyone got any hints, tips, tricks or "rules of thumb" for
arranging/setting/playing voice-leading parts on the 48 chord (or any other,
for that matter) - a la "Peg O' My Heart" - I've got a few thoughts about
other melodies, but it's frying my brain trying to figure it all out.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Stephen Jennings