[Harp-L] Ed Kollis ?

Has anyone heard of Ed Kollis ?

I watched the movie "Heartbreak Hotel" a 1988 movie written and directed by Chris Columbus yesterday (really enjoyed the movie too), and at the end of the credits was the Elvis song "The Power of My Love" with some really nice harp.

I researched it a bit, and I'm pretty sure the harmonica player's name wss Ed Kollis.

I tried finding the song on Amazon, and they're appeared to be several versions which all sounded the same, and also discovered there are several "takes" of the song out there.

But I found this YouTube video, and I'm pretty sure this is the same version that I heard at the end of the movie.

http://youtu.be/y4MVICTY7q4

And this short video with Ed Kollis:

http://youtu.be/rMLWSz-_CnI

Ken H in OH