[Harp-L] Essential Listening?

If I had to do the ?Desert Island Discs? trick and abandon all my other
albums, I think I would hold on to Iron Lung?s ?Triple Harp Bypass?
featuring three maestros of the Irish Harmonica (and not just Irish!): Mick
Kinsella, Rick Epping and Brendan Power.

Look up any or all of these guys on YouTube and you will probably see why.

Apart from being accomplished players they are sound men, ready to impart
their knowledge to all who are willing to learn and they seem to be devoid
of ego.

Beannachtaí,

Aongus Mac Cana