[Harp-L] Free download from Bandsoup.com

Hi everyone and an early Merry Christmas!

As some of you may know, I have several songs on bandsoup.com.

Recently, bandsoup asked it's members to submit Christmas songs for a compilation free download. I submitted an original tune entitled "Christmas in the Jailhouse" and just got an email this morning letting me know that I made the cut and that my performance had been chosen.

What a way to start the day!

I just wanted to share. Hope you download and enjoy.

The very best to all in the new year!

'Tis the Season is our latest compilation album featuring fifteen BandSoup artists from around the globe-- New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Scotland, Australia, Ohio, Canada, Minnesota, Illinois-- paying homage to the holiday season with brand new original recordings and modern renditions.

http://blog.bandsoup.com/2011/12/bandsoupcom-presents-tis-season.html
http://www.mediafire.com/?w851evye5a86dlc