[Harp-L] Channeling Neil Young

My band is in the studio now recording our new CD, and one of the new original tunes is a Neil Young 'Harvest'-like song. There is a big space that I have to fill up with a first position solo and I want to get it close to his sound. Problem is, I'm not that versed in first position, most of the harp i play in my band is second and third position.

Any ideas from the list out there on tunes from the Neil Young catalog that showcase his first position work, or technique tips on playing to get his trademark first position sound.

Happy Holidays and thanks in advance!
Ross Macdonald
www.sassparilla.info

Sent from my iPad