[Harp-L] Review: Suzuki "Metal Minor 5" small Am harmonica

Greetings,

I hadn't seen a lot of discussion of the "Metal Minor 5" Suzuki harmonica. It's a small 5-hole, though not as small as the mini-Hohner, and it's in the Harmonic Am scale, so overall an interesting little instrument.

There was very little info online about the instrument, and no clips of it on YouTube, so I made a little video to demonstrate it. I'm not much of a player, but hopefully this gives y'all a basic idea of the instrument:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8st134mcTQ&list=UUmOkIX5uEdn7Kv9t4n18xoQ&index=1&feature=plcp

Enjoy!

-Matthew