[Harp-L] SPAH improvement ideas

I have to agree about SPAH not having value to me.  We are trying to do the
Dave Ramsey thing, and we both get a whopping $50 a month for fun money.
That means a SPAH membership, when I know I won't be able to attend, is a
12th of my yearly fun money for a quarterly magazine.  I'd like to see much
more value.  I like the idea of the website having recordings of the
seminars.  Most of my fun money either goes to harps or harp instruction.
If SPAH had videos, a few general for free, and many specific for paid
members only, I would be more interested in joining.  Also, the mentions of
CD's and DVD's from the conventions, I'd say sell them and make them half
price for members.  That, too would offer me value.

Bruce K Ritter

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know
for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain