Re: [Harp-L] Super Champ XD and Vibro Champ XD blowouts
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Super Champ XD and Vibro Champ XD blowouts
- From: burket@xxxxxxx
- Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 03:16:29 -0500 (EST)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mx.aol.com; s=20110426; t=1324109790; bh=yv6cie17C5wxMd5eXgG9BdEMQmJDv1IAgQzUq/ptSf0=; h=From:To:Subject:Message-Id:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=thZZPQ2mFNCzEC/HP7ySYZUdTKKQF2S/VziYb27ml68sQ8SCwRxEM1ak1qdAad1+V d4pCOXwDS5x6USZ7FTXMdwkI5WqG6jwcPl7aYRW67XKv+QI/d+nNhMis3V4ZLctx5C wDU77uQwvTGfvcEynjhzhBOMVFSiMmxYqtHXul68=
- In-reply-to: <201112162026.pBGKQRIc019780@harp-l.com>
- References: <201112162026.pBGKQRIc019780@harp-l.com>
Thanks Richard & greetings to all.
Regarding the the Vibro Champ XD Blowouts.
Sweetwater just dropped the price of the Fender Vibro Champ XD to $149.99 w free shipping!
They are back ordered a day or two, but the price should hold. Maybe Fender is trying to move these with all the retailers? I'm seriously considering replacing my old Vox with this.
Also- being a new subscriber to harp -L, I am enjoying all the helpful info, links, discussions, and incredible talent on this list. Thank you all!
Open Door Productions
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 08:34:18 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Super Champ XD and Vibro Champ XD blowouts
To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>, harptalk
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
I just discovered that online musical instrument retailers Music123.com and
Musiciansfriend.com are blowing out Fender Super Champ XD and Vibro Champ XD
amps for $200, shipping included.
These are 15 watt 10" speaker amps that include both traditional tube amplifier
sections (two 6V6 and one 12AX7 tubes) with "modeled" preamp voicings. I know
some harp players love these amps, and guitar players love them even more.
These amps were selling for well over $300 a few months ago, and at $200 they're
a damn good deal.
I'm not planning to replace my Digitech RPs with one of these, but if you want
an amp that combines traditional tube technology with modeling that increases
the flexibility of the amp significantly, this is well worth a look. It's a lot
of power and sound for the money.
Regards, Richard Hunter
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and