Re: [Harp-L] Cristo Redentor (was: Politics and Blues Harp)

You know, I could have sworn that someone on here gave it to me. In fact, I
think I got two different versions of guitar tabs / chord changes from
people here when I put out an all-call. I don't know if they transcribed it
themselves or not. It was years ago. Unfortunately, within days of getting
these, the pianist I was going to play it with got a job in NYC. He's now
in an off-Broadway production of Sweeney Todd. I'm still teaching in Cincy,
and I have no idea what I did with those tabs.......Sorry.