Re: [Harp-L] Politics and Blues Harp
- To: michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Politics and Blues Harp
- From: "clydeclc@xxxxxxxx" <clydeclc@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 18:11:23 GMT
- Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=juno.com; s=alpha; t=1323972753; bh=47DEQpj8HBSa+/TImW+5JCeuQeRkm5NMpJWZG3hSuFU=; l=0; h=From:Date:To:Cc:Subject:Message-Id:Content-Type; b=K80h/u3Nqx6NLz6xUUhPWKrz9aKpIiizx06DDdVO16LraVPmT3W/K2U2FHGcdZKEi yCX2GU290TA6DMPxTRUyGnDRq8Jwhx3JuV/2X4ZnB1smbbgSti/N8daQ8P95EPke5w OmhHgO1tlizgnaSoK0fRILhWoa3Y5K8/O1BIJ4yk=
So to me it is not a terrible mistake. It is a person fighting for
the common good. That said, I find most political performers annoying
and I try and avoid them.
michael, i agree with parts of what you are saying....but ..... if i or anyone else is paying good money for the performance i don't see why the artist thinks he has the right to rant about political issues or religious for that matter.
it's like taking the kids to a childrens christmas play and the cast telling the kids ... "xmas is bogus" ... "there is no santa"...or that america should make pot legal
53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
The Stunning Results of Her Wrinkle Trick Has Botox Doctors Worried
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and