[Harp-L] SPAH and Clubs
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] SPAH and Clubs
- From: MANFRED WEWERS <mwewers@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 09:24:47 -0800 (PST)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rogers.com; s=s1024; t=1323969887; bh=jEV/EEKUcraNuzL1UtVw4corJuGM5CjTyECXoxxg+AU=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=bx2dijyXkNvXfvRq6b9/dzP6jT95eSRpDAVkLbl+rpmY3Ky/kP+oddUtHvG/vypCKJXbY32OeXgfYwRZllPt5o0TCSqIiNbKaEvpfTC2en+Lz8KywbMnhyCe+JvFu+82ZPYN1asqa1i8+GwHy2mYIY+JXVI6PjNWS/5VFzJJsSo=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=rogers.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=RyqUGR/icQAkIeZ4D0m4djbmlAwVkuDZpwYW02HSWxxefnEvZHS2bZfc14i8COBsFJiHwDdTJLVmliPOii1XDo3EanRb9//USARtqR/dVTJz+HE7gegRZ4OWmLphTmrYEYoQedJBNN3E5KaQq4AJIO03PPJ9J1e4vRo8MZW/Fuw=;
I was a leader of one of those failing harmonica clubs. Every year I was provided with the opportunity by SPAH to attend the President's Breakfast at the convention to meet the other leaders of the clubs and raise questions and concerns. A wonderful opportunity to meet and then to exchange ideas and thoughts throughout the rest of the year-a great network. I was also called at some time by an individual from SPAH whose function was to liaise with all the clubs and was offered guidance and assistance if I needed it. Volunteerism is what it is and the role was not continued. However, the job still gets done. This year, in my present SPAH seminar coordinator role, I have had 2 requests for information on how to start a club. They were referred on to the SPAH Board and the appropriate contacts and referrals were made.
Manfred Wewers ex-leader of a club.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and