[Harp-L] Harp Show recording

Hi guys,
Since I am usually pretty quiet as far as posting to the list, even though I've been on it for many years, thought I'd break the silence for a moment.
Here's a clip (sorry, no video) from my performance at last week's Harp Show at the Rhythm Room in Phoenix.  A semi-annual affair that has been happening for years, it brings about a dozen or more blues harp guys on to the same bill, hosted by veteran blues band the Rocket 88s (FYI, this is the same band that backed George Smith on his recent live release although only Bill Tarsha is still in the current lineup).  Everyone gets two tunes, and then you're off the stage so it's a little hectic. Anyway, I usually record my tunes for  future reference, or future agony depending on how it goes.  I was pretty happy with how things went this time so I posted my recording on youtube. It was done with a H2 recorder set on the table where my wife was sitting, but still seemed to work OK.  For any gear heads, I was using a SM545 with my 1958 Fender Pro amp and a lone wolf delay pedal, first with a CBH2016 and then a Crossover in C.    If nothing else, it will probably make many of you feel better about your playing , as in, "at least I can do better than that!". Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXyolXGDqaM