[Harp-L] Anybody teach Chromatic on Long Island?
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Anybody teach Chromatic on Long Island?
- From: "William Lifford, CP" <william.lifford@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 11:28:18 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=cDJw7M3w28gdavrYxLtE++mxqZj5z5H7gWyx+YYkqj4=; b=I/T38hnokuK5zcf/z8InkubwVAEFEmVsGCSYQqD5dnWk2kuAc3I5wQR2EVSZznuQ1M zKA1YddsGWLVNFosRrfRWKwcSlVCb2SKXxOcBrAvk6bqxIidxumNIxVusemziznopiOW 7HNHQpZ0+CVxRsrqsVUxYeqv1Ry+AFVNji/0w=
- Reply-to: william.lifford@xxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:8.0) Gecko/20111105 Thunderbird/8.0
Do any of you give chromatic harmonica lessons on Long Island?
I can play chrom in the George Smith/Rod Piazza/William Clarke style,
but I'd really like to learn to play some jazz and other stuff, starting
with Stevie Wonder and Paul deLay's really interesting chromatic playing.
I've been thinking about taking lessons on-line from one of you on the
list, but I really don't have access to a computer at home during any
time when the kids aren't sleeping. So making noise (skype-ing and
playing) at home are kind of out of the question for at least the next
few years. So I would prefer to find a teacher and then go take lessons
William Lifford, CP Progressive O&P, Inc. 1111 Willis Avenue Albertson,
NY 11507 516-338-8585 www.progoandp.com
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and