[Harp-L] Re: Chromatic and Diatonic - Understanding Music Theory?

Rick,

Does traditonal blues sound out of tune to you?  Rarely do player hit
any of the traditional bends intune.  Nor are they playing ET
instruments...heck, often the greats had instruments tuned to 7LI
which, when played against ET pitches at A=440 are terribly out of
tune.