To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 12:43 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] 2012 Harmonica Calendar

The 2012 Harmonica Calendar by Nicky Shane makes a great
holiday gift. Twelve pen and ink/watercolor (multi-layered)
paintings w/Shane's unique style plus two bonus pieces inside.

This is his first harmonica series as Nicky is working on a second with a
more traditional approach that will be distributed 2013.

Available for $20.00 at: http://www.nickyshane.com