[Harp-L] Website back up
- To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Website back up
- From: Chris Reynolds <c_reynolds2571@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 19:46:51 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: "harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1322884011; bh=FPMNXCFg1ng0lndADDY06yL4ef9cSWVvDMzkZC060y4=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=YwNApwXwZDD6SSM3Rbzi3IIFnV9ccKe/txQ+Z8b8LUci8eJdcYwLgELPSmn8VbREYi/vQb+Bi5Ylu1QxzLlwSH4oNXuCtYywX3AVL2L+o/l0VAJv6O7Hz43kF47rduPKLaora7njNkqPPRPc2Dbcq34vVUoDNiyCmrZIcK/Bu9Y=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=kyY86rG3m4LQjTr9PZZn+cjstfIhlwR7KuYfZb22t80oIU/ukU/Tkbf+gRlAbnZtDCebyOe3y9iKPwfYpgp2B54N6/cn8VkoVGgjzKiR1V5lwPquRJ5jEjVLoyYq2nzrlJyIaedenp7UhzVKrTWoQB9Yro0skNiMtORhvnpDW6k=;
- Reply-to: Chris Reynolds <c_reynolds2571@xxxxxxxxx>
I put my website back up tonight. I still have a number of orders to ship but I'm at a point where I can start taking new orders again. Pretty much everything I still have in the way of orders at the moment just needs sanding, polishing, or sealing and they will be ready to go. I'm going to have to wait a few days before I can ship any new orders since somehow someone got my paypal debit card number and pretty much cleaned me out. So it will be at least a few days before paypal has that money back in the account.
When I lowered my prices I was unprepared for the rush of orders that I received and that really caused me to get behind, but I doubt that will be a problem in the future. I think a lot of customers were either under the impression that it was a sale, or a short term thing.
Owner - BlowYourBrassOff.com - Maker of fine custom harmonicas
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and