Re: [Harp-L] I have been experimenting with a $20 honeytone amp
- To: waltertore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] I have been experimenting with a $20 honeytone amp
- From: Cljdm@xxxxxxx
- Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 08:22:54 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: spatruno1705@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mx.aol.com; s=20110426; t=1322918575; bh=p/B9QddMbiqvAgxWF6sIuAYDEtbr2n+22Es8sZ2yMBY=; h=From:To:Subject:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=OhH4zTJRzUfAmBs/2tPE76pa4B84HAZXtR278MBcfhjlQGETI6oxkqEcGCZ+RReiD YLYko6c1t86EQmT/4hBJmYuYmWOyqlHi8TgkkU7Z5HhwIWLDYXu30gMTy235EEeCwV RjTM8XNCuM473zev6c6qa0wj7duo4dQ6ggin8s3U=
Speaking of low budget rigs. Here is an example of me playing with my
guitar playing friend ,Steve Patruno, through a Mini Bassman "model" amp. It is
4 inches by 4 inches in height and width, and made of plastic. Runs on one
9 volt battery. Cost $29.95 15 years ago. Used a Shure 58 mic. Loved it.
Just scroll to 2% Blues and click the arrow.
In a message dated 12/2/2011 9:37:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and