Subject: [Harp-L] Re: soundproofing an interior room - another idea

Hi Larry:

I noticed that too - but only if you scanned 'one' of the ways it showed up
 on harp-l.  Try the other one - it works fine. Make sure not to  include
the _ before and after...

Thanks for pointing it out so I could clarify this for others who may have
run into the same problem. :)

I've now decided to make it into a Tiny url - ergo:

_http://tinyurl.com/7tfc3mo_ (http://tinyurl.com/7tfc3mo)

which should help as well.

Elizabeth

PS: I'm sending it directly to you to post, if you'd like? - since I get
the list in digest form and my posts don't show up in a very timely
fashion...there are only 6 hours left in case anyone might  be interested in this...

"
Oops, the link says: This listing (3103625271) has been removed, or this
item  is not available.

Lockjaw Larry
Breathing Music daily"