[Harp-L] Re: Michael Polesky

As many of you know, one of Michael Polesky's most endearing qualities was
his hospitality.   Whenever any harmonica player was in town and needed
someplace to stay, or just wanted to drop by and jam, Michael's door was
always open.  Damien, Slideman, Winslow, Bobbi, and many others know what
I'm talking about.  In that regard, I would like to endeavor to do my small
part to help fill the gap that his passing has left.  So you harp-l'ers
 please drop me a line whenever you happen to be passing through L.A.
Thanks.