[Harp-L] Bob Cohen and Warren Bee for SPAH President and VP

It's official. I am running for SPAH president. My Vice Presidential running mate is none other than our very own Warren "Bee" the unofficial Ambassador of the Harmonica.

Warren and I have a deep and abiding love for the organization, its members, and for its traditions. Indeed, if we win the election, there are no plans to change the convention format. And, everyone on the current board has been offered a role in our administration.

However, we believe the status quo with its convention-centric view of SPAH leaves 51 weeks of harmonica loving on the table, untouched. There are millions of harmonicas are out there in the hands of countless people, yet SPAH have only 800 members and no concrete plans to change that.

Warren and I want to build on the success of the last 50 years and make SPAH a 52-week a year organization which can be enjoyed by many people instead of just the fortunate few who can take off a week from work and drop a $1000 to go to the convention.

The election will be in April but we want to start the discussion early and we want to remind people to make sure their memberships are current so they can vote.

Vote for Bob Cohen for SPAH President and and Warren "Bee" for Vice President

Bob & Warren