[Harp-L] Lifetime Harmonica Combs
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Lifetime Harmonica Combs
- From: captron100@xxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 09:28:03 -0500 (EST)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mx.aol.com; s=20110426; t=1322749683; bh=h7SolnDaDzndyehPjohepWF2ThOfuLAQdLjfUEJfOBw=; h=From:To:Subject:Message-Id:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=TLOCAxbOPtWPos2Kn9pEZZzczS0YTN9TF8tPoh/487SsUT0iVjECOguycxdNFugax oUWlg4OIFFCzX4lJqGiKUGHnXETYew5kvhIG1sboJsDdeWMA5q4gPtnVv2ewz+tnoF 3fy7fDA5PiXvDd0l1LKO3r3hV2AH9EECZQaFSDz8=
- In-reply-to: <8CE7E4C39341EC8-F28-26DD0@webmail-d153.sysops.aol.com>
- References: <8CE7E4C39341EC8-F28-26DD0@webmail-d153.sysops.aol.com>
Richard Sleigh wrote:Joe Spiers and I recently went together to get a batch of pure black corian harmonica combs made and figured out how to polish them to the highest possible luster and smoothness. I have a limited number of them for sale, and a special offer that expires tonight that relates to these combs.
Richard, I am a subscriber to your website and frequently check my spam folder. Why are we just hearing of this now, after the offer has expired?
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and