Re: [Harp-L] Spiral tuning

I usually call it "circular"--and what I take it to mean is that the tones
of a scale are alternated between draw and blow with no shift in the breath
direction.
I could be wrong, but I consider the Power Bender to be circular even tho a
note is repeated in the first octave.
I like another tuning that Brendan has used, it is a IV6/V6 (so, in the key
of C, F6 blow and G6 draw). I consider it to be circular, even tho the D
note is doubled in every octave (it's the 6 of F and the 5 of G).