Re: [Harp-L] Blow 10 down 1/2 step
- To: "Tony Eyers" <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Blow 10 down 1/2 step
- From: gnarlyheman@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 00:49:16 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=x-rim-org-msg-ref-id:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:reply-to :x-priority:sensitivity:importance:to:subject:from:date:content-type :mime-version; bh=jfXvOQmgZC2beIieYFO9u7P9DDap7Cp2CJv5BM3C2gI=; b=oSCUoKOctfAdoeGfogiMFy1gVT0WhE4cMBRe2C7A4f+lSjHmqY68qeygRfRzdDC1sw dI9Wya+STk4MOHK8+4NsrYt9cLTJN0pQbXiHJe+zd9s3Rx2LQRpAb1ij/A24fI07S62S aVnA06UdDcnkfN3fwePbaNqSMNvgTkDEQfcfU=
- Importance: Normal
- Reply-to: gnarlyheman@xxxxxxxxx
- Sensitivity: Normal
That was my first thought.
From: Tony Eyers
Subject: [Harp-L] Blow 10 down 1/2 step
Sent: Aug 27, 2011 5:42 PM
Robert Hale wrote
"Became interested in the Blow 10 tuned down 1/2 step .....
Diatonic players will need to raise Draw 5 by half, too, but I've just
altered a Melody Maker for the same purpose."
Sounds a bit like my Major Cross tuning, details at
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and