[Harp-L] Blow 10 down 1/2 step
- To: harp-L list <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Blow 10 down 1/2 step
- From: Robert Hale <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 01:19:45 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=/FDstjGrpJ6alS1snZe8dEP/Q6r+1Tu9SCsxLhBeMBM=; b=e7+GFYTPvkZb6aE+ncHD8IgJQIBlWbQWJkqaJYfWpLguYrujdp35SHxilLOTDNeK3X FXd8yFSeu577SFBhXJ+awaDXuU9xgT6KVZp6oG0DCDerDYfE9E9t7+6QRecMMLQC7BCo aTLtnVFlTxalXcQL9qnkINjsgnX23NB9Xw9bQ=
- Sender: ynfdwas@xxxxxxxxx
Became interested in the Blow 10 tuned down 1/2 step listening
to Richard Hunter "For Once In My Life" and realized how nice it serves 5thP
too. I don't think I'll miss the Blow 10 at original pitch.
Jam band played it recently making me wish I had already worked it out.
Diatonic players will need to raise Draw 5 by half, too, but I've just
altered a Melody Maker for the same purpose.
Learn Harmonica by Webcam
Low Rates, High Success
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and