Re: [Harp-L] meisterclass airy leaks
- To: david robbins <drobbins5658@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, harp-l harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] meisterclass airy leaks
- From: "David Priestley ( for harp-L)" <dmharpman@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 02:00:07 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=N+FwJ8VYg0KMjzhCWnXevwQT5HCVCFS/kMc8lnssAHQ=; b=aP532qclr6MSbVfzb0k7fJAN/evbDP8GpnPsYF8VSNDoRC1ZtbP9naLU9CdZCVuDmm 7dg6jWV4dvHrXa9AXvTdd/Ie52427iySLynqZB4t7XHud8iSswJzX+c2NO8qDAatPmms a92VIAVUeORT+1F7QJROpAo5FVDZR1cz6sSGA=
- In-reply-to: <367AF922346C438FBB0C8CBB184EF8A2@SamPC>
- References: <367AF922346C438FBB0C8CBB184EF8A2@SamPC>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100915 Thunderbird/3.1.4
Copydex latex glue. Apply it to your comb or harp body, let it go off.
It goes from a milky white to a transparent film. Then be sure to drop
your reedplate exactly where you want it to end up.
If you mess it up , don't worry, it will rub off totally with out
hurting anything & you can then start again.
Being basically a latex solution its just rubber and as far as I know
is inert and so wont react badly with anything, though I could be wrong.
If I'm wrong I'm sure someone out there on the list will let us know.
On 27/08/2011 01:13, david robbins wrote:
anyone got a suggestion for a sealer to use between the comb and the reed plate to fix airy harps / hohner meisterclasse? thanks dave
D Priestley AKA Dr Midnight.
England's first harmonica Guru.
Do feel free get in touch.
Harmonica lessons POA,(10 = 20% discount,& 20 = 25% discount).
I teach from: 51 Barkston Gdns, the basement flat& On-Line,
Email me or call me to book lessons or get more info.
Phone=(44) 0207 373 0295
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and