[Harp-L] meta discussion off topic, offlimits, please read!

Harp-l is not set up for meta discussion, discussion about the discussion.
 The one notable exception is when I have to write to the list regarding
the direction a discussion is taking.  I apologise but virtually all of
what I write from this address will end up being meta discussion.  My
writing does not legitimise the topic.  It's not ok to reply to the list
and discuss what I've posted.  If you are concerned or disagree please do
reply to me at owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx directly.  All reasonable feedback
is always considered.  Thanks, harp-l-listowner