[Harp-L] Paintings by Lee Oskar
- To: harp-L list <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Paintings by Lee Oskar
- From: Robert Hale <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 13:55:05 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=IjhcM1KFInBNKhkkO8pzyyajH1a06wBMEtOUyB4YgPM=; b=hYZNQyfTns9r0l8rsImrVAF0Hb8PjNf2PJ/v9KL8gpmyyUgy5W+5K5HK64QrwoZu6r pS4UaTZgfbh5RIhWAWHiHB52iod7OWMaYg1PKAcu2kq8/cH5lUeDimdyMOfm+j/PvHxK +LQnMAjsPSX2LPmvkeNod9/qAqUjRqy+KTViA=
- Sender: ynfdwas@xxxxxxxxx
I had no idea!
Lee mentioned his painting during our last phone conversation. Impressive!
and smart to market these in large panels and groups suitable for corporate
and public spaces.
Learn Harmonica by Webcam
Low Rates, High Success
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and