[Harp-L] Sleighride on Diatonic Harmonicas

Hi--
Here is a YouTube of me playing Sleighride on diatonic harmonicas, custom
tuned to my New World tuning. I was going to teaching it to my student using
a chromatic, and discovered that it was easy on diatonic, if you swap out
harps.
<object width="420" height="345"><param name="movie" value="
http://www.youtube.com/v/9zQnxxYRAQw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US";></param><paramname="allowFullScreen"
value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess"
value="always"></param><embed src="
http://www.youtube.com/v/9zQnxxYRAQw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US";
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="345"
allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>My tuning
has no missing major scale steps, and was the virtue of draw bends in the
first octave for the major key, and 5-10 are the same as 4-9 on a standard
(Richter tuned) harp.
I will be selling this harmonica already tuned for $50 to those who wish to
try one, using a Special 20, in all keys.
Gary