Re: [Harp-L] Juke for the C Harp

Lamar,
If you can find tablature for Juke on an A harp, the same tablature
will work on a C harp, but the song would change from the key of E on
an A harp to the key of G on a C harp.

If you want to keep the song in the key of E while playing on a C
harp, that would be a much more complex task and in my opinion, would
really take away from the flavor of the song.

Actually, in my opinion, part of what makes Juke Juke is it is played
on an A harp. Why do you want it on a C harp?  Is it because you do
not own an A harp?  I recommend buying an A harp.  Having multiple
keys will teach you a lot and you will learn that there is a feeling
to an A harp that cannot be duplicated on a C.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com