[Harp-L] do they make a mike with built in reverb?
- To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] do they make a mike with built in reverb?
- From: Randy Singer <randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 16:47:56 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=randysinger.com; h=Received:From:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Subject:Date:Message-Id:To:Mime-Version:X-Mailer:X-Source:X-Source-Args:X-Source-Dir; b=GsQOX89lT3eIl37QxzmPZdfBh2C7sd1Y+UuqlqS2jmQTdHjo+0mGT104JurlUuM/OL74fiFZ+gn9tJONzPvrMR7we1TFswryBpz9D5uA/3RS5Az9fFeg+k//aL4zH13b;
Did not find one doing a search.
Has anyone heard of a mike with a built in reverb?
of course, I have lots of external reverb units but when sitting in, how cool would it be to snap on a mike that had built in verb or echo!!
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and