Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Subject: Re: Dennis Gruenling Masterclass

That's exactly it, Garry. You said it better than I did. It's a constant
frustration for me when what I hear on youtubes isn't anywhere CLOSE to the
sound I've personally experienced from certain artists such as Dennis. I so
wish  others could experience a show of his Live.

Elizabeth

"Message: 11
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 20:20:06 -0400
From: Garry  <harp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: _harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx)

On 08/21/2011 09:59 PM, EGS1217@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Even so, you  really DO have to see him play in person to appreciate how
> good he  is.
more than that, hear him play.  the sound from videos posted  online
and played on pc speakers isn't remotely like the sound in the  room.
and this is especially true with dennis.  when he plays, in a good  room,
you feel the music as much as you hear it.  it fills the room like  this
warm thick blanket.  he's really amazing that way.  i'm not  sure he's
under-rated so much as under-known.