[Harp-L] Send a harp teacher to SPAH

One of my Harp students, Alan, just returned from SPAH. He is SO stoked
about learning, and being surrounded by so much harp-glory, that I am
committed to join him next year in Texas. (Recruiting fee? Hmm... MLM?)

He described harp sessions Formal, Informal, and Spontaneous... even in the
halls of the hotel. Harp-City it appears. I got to view in the jam
circles, many of you that I know through the List.

I share this for those who, like me, knew of SPAH but just hadn't acquired
the desire to go. Now I say: "GO!"  My thanks to each of you who organized,
funded, dreamed, conceived, contributed, played, and jammed. (And cleaned
up)

Alan, thanks for carrying home the flame! To my students, local and online,
I invite YOU, too.

Robert Hale
Learn Harmonica by Webcam
Low Rates, High Success
http://www.youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL <http://www.youtube.com/user/DUKEofWAIL>
http://www.dukeofwail.com

DONATE
to the "send a harp teacher to SPAH" fund.
(I'm almost sure we can find a tax credit for you here somewhere...)