Re: [Harp-L] Blues in 29 Palms and Camp Pendleton
- To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Blues in 29 Palms and Camp Pendleton
- From: Bill Hines <billhines4@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 18:27:20 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=LtT2/naNyDjYPyPP169CLczAG3sd8rkSaSindEwT2Y4=; b=KZ8GNlx//Tr2jASIEFm7Sq/1gFU4pU+qm+vqxFpYhmLNLG7Zj4+3DsYHvIjo2t6qBa ryfFRWXygIZt2bYCGF1nfokRJPOo2aF2mI2xhjJOk2cTHlqBHjaZNj2xOSPSVcQ1xltp 6iKBEy8nvkD/brykxp2gwk6VjHM7fSyapfIhI=
- In-reply-to: <SNT126-W14E6DFB63083B1B38E710FA32F0@phx.gbl>
- References: <201108220013.p7M0CnIc023425@harp-l.com> <SNT126-W14E6DFB63083B1B38E710FA32F0@phx.gbl>
>I'm going to be out at 29 Palms and Camp Pendleton this week and would like
>to know if there are any open mics or blues joints in the area.
there's a jam at a place called The Harp, by mission beach I think, big
crowd, cool place. dan gage on the list lives out that way so maybe contact
him. google 'san diego blues' etc.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and