[Harp-L] Low-Cost PowerBenders Still Available for US Customers

Greg Heumann of Blowsmeaway Productions still has a few of my own-brand
PowerBender harps left over from the batch he was selling at SPAH. It's the
harp in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bZaJ2IXfZE

These are priced at $30 plus internal US shipping, a considerable saving for
US customers on the Trackable International Shipping costs I need to charge
from the UK. There is only a limited number available, so be quick!

Contact Greg via email: greg@xxxxxxxxxxx

Brendan Power
WEBSITE: http://www.brendan-power.com
YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/BrendanPowerMusic