[Harp-L] Re: The Optimized Temptation Family

I have tried dimi, it's not my favorite.
Currently I use a handful of tunings; standard, major cross, IV6/V6, and a hybrid tuning I came up with which I call New World--it's circular on the bottom, and standard on the top--
So the draw chord on the bottom is Imaj7, and holes 5-10 are like 4-9 on standard. So the first octave of major scale has the draw bends in the right place to get the accidents we use, and the second octave is normal, so you can use OB. Third octave is normal too, but the top note is missing.
I will send you a chart if you are interested.