[Harp-L] Re: The Optimized Temptation Family

I retuned the harp I had in the Temptation tuning, raising draw 4 up a whole
step, and it makes the tuning more interesting, and certainly no less
chromatic!
I didn't raise draw 8 up yet, might not do it so it currently is a hybrid.
So how is the OBT in keys other than the home key?
Gary