[Harp-L] RE: Rules to live by
- To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] RE: Rules to live by
- From: martin oldsberg <martinoldsberg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 16:28:36 -0700 (PDT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1313710116; bh=xPL/OB66FGhXGg+BhNJ7D7ly142Kt996B9JWIztFwoI=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=LXCoeI+34AgyIyHW4mpWzEkhfb8ldGV5oeL2JAiq7thu5XCPlK8Q8Nqe7GThaqy1d0c8ztV+1HqKc1KniewVcRViPwIctCNPIvHqCEsYC4HuT6oRXyq4gKS2zlxnIweomwJGXmZOyQshZ+ALtzkT5CkOfKztEDKk71bC/8AZFCI=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=j+3StDT/OoKLJI9cDjX9POFHhieUBD7mvNdgw10BLUAC5jJiij4GzJFsqq3W0jJTi6TwJlvtyDs4+vGVmpptrzLJ8yP/TEYAJMMdtyjB5rS0e8uXXMsWg30Wk2GKwR16rp00QhHQviOGlEVlz/xnfYTrOOVPn5dcXbaNopWUrSw=;
- Reply-to: martin oldsberg <martinoldsberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Should we floss between tunes as well? Or is it OK if I just give them ol´ dentures a going over with a shot of Lagavulin -- or Listerine -- now and again during sessions.
Pray tell. We, on The Other side of the pond, are terribly ignorant in these matters.
On 08/18/2011 01:16 AM, Hellerman, Steven wrote:
> 4. Always clean your teeth before playing your harp
> 4b. Always carry dental floss
From: Garry <harp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] RE: Rules to live by
i keep a small bottle of mouthwash in the trunk of my car
for when i play. just don't keep it inside, because it contains
alcohol and could thus get you in trouble if stopped.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and