[Harp-L] RE: Rules to live by
- To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] RE: Rules to live by
- From: "Hellerman, Steven" <shellerman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 22:16:27 -0700
- References: <201108171922.p7HJMuIa016720@harp-l.com>
- Thread-index: AcxdE17bf3KeuBJ1QfawsSEx7XCJ0wAUpxMy
- Thread-topic: Rules to live by
4. Always clean your teeth before playing your harp
4b. Always carry dental floss
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 18:25:00 +0000
Subject: [Harp-L] Rules to live by
1. Don't put your harp in your back pocket.
2. Don't put your harp (or anything else you value) on the roof of your car. Not even just for a second.
3. Don't lend your axe to a moron.
Anyone care to contribute?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and